Saturday, July 08, 2006

Life Truly Sucks At Times

Life is no bed of roses for me of late.
A phone call three weeks ago kinda rocked me to the core.
Not sure if this is the place to vent, but I have to, or I'm gonna lose my mind.
It seems my sister in law, who I have known for 26 years, is NOT the person I beleived her to be. Nor is she the person ANYONE thought she was.
Apparently for the last four years she's been fooling around on my brother.
I go into "family defense" mode at that.
NObody hurts my brothers or my mom and gets forgiven. EVER.
The fooling around I can understand as their marriage hasn't been perfect.
The...um, embezzlement and giving of the stolen cash to the other guy is what I'm really having trouble with.
Seems her skills at bookkeeping are pretty good, if you don't mind her putting it all in her bank account.
600,000 dollars or so at latest count. Two of the companies she's worked for have gone bankrupt.
People out of work. Suffering big time because of her deeds.
And she gave it all to the other guy so he could play at being a motorcycle racer?

Why did all this happen?
What happen to my big brother's sweet girlfriend/fiancee who was so cool? The one who went to all that work to get opening day tickets to the Empire Strikes Back for my 13th birthday so my brother could take me out for a great day? The one who set up a pair of tickets to see the NHL return to the Bay Area in an exhibition game at Oakland to feed my hockey madness? The one of a thousand kindnesses?
What turned her into this?
I don't know.
But this just hurts like hell.
If she didn't care about my brother, fine, divorce him (hey, being married to him CAN'T be easy), but don't pull this kind of shit, and for crying out loud, maybe think of your KIDS?
The kids who won't be seeing their mother for, I dunno, eight years I think is what they're saying now.
Selfish bitch.

This has had me messed up for some time.
It doth sucketh, big time.


Now for a small bit of hopeful news.
Date tonight.
She seems marginally sane.
Keep your fingers crossed.

3 Comments:

Blogger SteveTP said...

Damn!!

Hope the date went well.

8:42 AM  
Blogger Dunnyman's Castle said...

T'was...nice....:-)

9:04 AM  
Blogger maintcoder said...

Sorry to hear about your sister-in-law making a mess of not only her life, but your brother's and their children's as well.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home